Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

For 2008

In just another while, it's good bye to 2008 and welcome 2009...

So here I am, penning my thoughts for this whole 2008....

This has been an eventful year...
I spent my first Chinese New Year with a big belly in February...

In March, we brought Alvis to world...
That was the most important phase of my life, besides my wedding...
Still remember how he looked the moment he was out of my tummy for nearly 10months..

In May, we had our car....

In October I changed a new job, made the right switch as now I have more time for Alvis baby...

We spent 1st X'mas and many 1st with Alvis baby..
He brought so much fun and laughter and happiness to my life...

We purchased our first house this year..
But still waiting for the handover and legal procedures to be completed by March'09...

Many things happened this year that made this year extra meaningful and eventful...
and also time passes so fast this year...

Admist all the happy events that happened to me...
This year I lost my dearest grandpa..
That was another most heartbreaking event of my life after I lost my grandma 7years ago...
It's coming to 100days since he left, but I'm still missing him...
and still still missing my grandma who had left 7years ago..
Sigh..

Anyway, just gonna keep this entry a simple one, as I hope that 2009 will bring more exciting, happy and joyous events...

Looking forward to 2009..
Alvis will be celebrating his first birthday...
We'll be getting our own love nest...
I'm turning 23.
Hubby's turning 31..
Baby Liz is arriving...
I hope I'll be attending 2 weddings in 2009....
1 is Nikki baby's, 1 is Ah Li's....

I hope work will be smooth...
Hubby's work will soar greater heights..
Alvis to grow healthily and happily..
Everyone in my family, big big small small have good health...
Kai will get good grades for his O's..
Min will find a good job...
Hui to earn more money...

I also wish for more world peace..
less riots, wars and terrorist acts...
the economy to prosper...
and everyone to be happy.

Goodbye 2008!!

HELLO 2009!!!!!

No comments: