Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 4, 2009

1st Weekend of May 09

Had such a fun long weekend with Alvis baby...
It's late now and I should be in bed but I just wanna blog about the weekend before the busy week ahead...

Last Friday was Labour Day...
In the morning the daddy went over to our new home to receive the delivery for the washing machine...
Was told that the fridge is out of stock and will be delivered only on a later date..
I just hope it'll be before Sunday...

Anyway we were busy on Friday and didnt take any photos.. haha.
After lunch we went to Ikea Tampines to buy many stuff for our new home...
Alvis had his 2nd afternoon nap in that noisy crowded Ikea on a public holiday..
We were there for many hours.. and also settled our dinner there...

Saturday hubby had to go back to work..
Supposingly he had requested to take leave but it was not approved as there's not enough manpower to work...
Shouldn't they get those on off to come back to work instead of those who took leave?
haha.. weird.. we still have so much to do, and a day was "wasted" like that..hee.. =P

Anyway I brought Alvis to wait for hubby to finish work that night...
We went to the toys department while waiting for daddy..
Alvis had such a fun time there, looking and exploring the toys on sale...
Mummy didn't buy any though...

1. I don't know which to buy
2. We're in the midst of moving house and I don't want to add to the already-so-many-stuff-to-move pile of our belongings..
3. the toys these days are so expensive! hahaha..

But I don't think Alvis wants to buy any of them either..
haha, he just played with them by himself, letting out squeals of excitement once in awhile and studied the toys attentively...





Alvis: "So interesting"


I feel it's good to bring Alvis occasionally to the toys department to look at the toys and lay his fingers on them but not buy any home..
I think it's quite a good teaching?
haha..
the "see see only, cannot buy" teaching...
=P

At home with my precious..


Alvis moved... :(


Today was a busy day too...
In the morning, the daddy and the y-gong and the ah-gu went to did some logistics works and had the sofa, coffee table, computer table and mattress delivered to our new home...
Y-gong also did up our wardrobe....
So very appreciated..

Before I brought Alvis over after his lunch to check out our new home, took a few photos of him during his playtime...



He's riding on his Ferrari and holding some activity flash cards....







Side profile, i luv... =p
his hair, his parting, his everything... hahaha..






Alvis: Mummyyyyyy~












cheeky alvis...






my cute baby...


















Mischievous darling... hee..






hahaha..
Had so much fun with him today..
Kept calling "papa" and "mummyyyyy" so sweetly today, and we replied him so sweetly each time acknowledging his greetings...

After we visited our new home, we went to Jun's Baby Candace 1st Birthday...
May Candace-meimei grow healthy and strong and happy... =)
Then to Furniture Mall to check out TV console..
Then to Singapore Flyer for Popeye's...
Then back to y-gong's home...

Tired.

Did some packing just now and it was already tiring with just a small pile of clothings..
More to come, to be done within this few days..
Sunday is the day we're moving...
Excited.. and I know it'll sure be very tiring..
But I know, it'll all be very worthwhile...

Hubby, Alvis, let's countdown, 5 days. =)

Last but not least, a very Happy 23rd Birthday to me.
I wish I'll be strong, healthy and happy with my hubby dearest and my Alvis precious...
I wish that all the young children in the world be free from hunger.
I wish for world peace and a world free from viruses.
May my 23rd year be a good one..

No comments: