Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Well Done, My Boy!

I want to note this down before I forget one day...
So proud of Alvis and I'm definitely very pleased.

Alvis baby slept thru the night after his last feed at 9.45pm.
This is not the first time he slept thru though...
The amazing thing was he didn't wake up at all for any comfort or soothing, he didn't use the pacifier the whole night at all..

The previous night he fell asleep with my kissing him non-stop..
Amazing as it sounds, I was as surprised how he can fall asleep with my non-stop kissing on his cheek and his palm and his fingers..
But he did.
Crystal said "too loved and fall asleep"
I love that. haha..
Most of the time he don't need a pacifier to fall asleep too..
The pacifier is sometimes to be used in the middle of the night if he happened to wake up for milk, to either delay his milk or to let him go back to sleep without having to be fed.
On almost all nights I have no problems tucking him to sleep after his milk feed without a pacifier, he can fall asleep with me singing or me patting or sometimes I just lay beside him and cuddle him with me, he'll fall asleep quietly..

This morning I woke up and realised "baby didn't use his pacifier at all throughout the whole night!"
That is something me and hubby cheered about.

Good job our dearest darling..
Thanks for letting Papa and Mummy had a good night sleep, knowing that we were both tired after a hard day's work of running errands for our new home..
Papa and Mummy slept at 10pm with Alvis baby...
All the way till the sun shines this morning. =)

No comments: