Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

All on our own...

We've finally shifted in to our new place officially on 10th May 2009.
And yes I've not updated on our new home..
There are still many stuff to unpack and sort out, so I think I will only post up pictures after I've done with thorough cleaning and packing...
Nonetheless, our new home is already comfortable and clean for us to stay in for now..

It's a world of our own...
And we're on our own from now on...
No more kind help from parents on our laundry...
We have started to do things on our own.. like our own laundry, sweeping, mopping floor.. washing dishes (we've been doing all along) and keeping the house clean and tidy...
Last night was my first attempt to bring Alvis baby home from aunt's place..
Monday we were on leave..
Tuesday hubby was on morning shift, so we fetched Alvis baby home together..
Yesterday hubby was on noon shift, so I went home to fetch Alvis baby home first..
We left aunt's place at 8-ish pm...
I had to carry Alvis baby, carry my own handbag, and Alvis' bag consisting of milk powder, bottles, porridge bowl, dirty clothes... and a shopping bag that I brought some clothings left over at my dad's place..
3 bags in total with 1 Alvis...not easy. =P

But still, I managed to handle everything quite well, though I was perspiring in my long sleeve dress and without my hair tied as I forgot to bring rubber band out with me.. Once we reached home, I bun up my hair and put Alvis baby in his stroller, we walked to compass point to collect our laundry of the sofa cover and the quilt...

Shopped around at Compass Point, went to Kiddy Palace to let Alvis baby play with some toys.. Then we headed home at about 9.50pm to be in time for Alvis baby's bedtime..

Drank milk when we reached home, but heard his daddy came in thru the door after he finished all his milk and he sat on the bed, called "papa" numerous time while the daddy made his way to wash his hands before coming into the room to kiss Alvis baby continuously everywhere. :)

Guess we need a bit more time to get used to our new home and to really settle in... But overall, everything's fine and great and it's a new change for the better...

A brand new beginning...

No comments: